- Sign Up for Local Activities
- Educate yourself. Start here.
- Sign up for the “spill the beans” newsletter/become a trained speaker on the IRT site ResponsibleTechnology.org
- Familiarize yourself with a GMO labeling bill submitted in Arizona in 2013. Read text of Bill: “SB 1180, Introduced by Senator Ableser: An Act Amending Section 36-906, Arizona Revised Statues; Relating to Pure Food Control” (PDF) online here. The bill did not get out of committee but could be resubmitted if there is enough consumer demand for it.
- Read White House meets with GMA & Labeling opponents and leaves Concerned Citizens Voices Unheard
- Campaign to require labeling of GMOs GMOFreeUSA.org
- Join us on facebook or at GMO Free Arizona GMOFreeAZ.org
- Buy Organic, grow an organic garden, shop at a farmers market or start a local CSA…maybe at your work!
- Look for NON GMO CERTIFIED products.
- Change the dynamic by which you live.
- Tell someone you care about about GMOs.
- Host a GMO-Free Movie night.
- Share your time/money with GMO-Free organizations.
Dont be left out…sign up now for our periodic newsletter!
JEFFREY SMITH IN ARIZONA : Health Hazards of GMO Foods
Sneak Peek into GMOs Revealed. Check out interview with Zen Honeycutt from Moms Across America. Are you a mother concerned about the food you are feeding your children? If so, sign up to watch this free series www.gmosrevealed.com